We will be looking for volunteers when the Sanctuary opens late 2018
Animal Sanctuary Florida is powered by our generous and dedicated volunteers.
What You Need to Know
All volunteer applicants must:
- Posses an interest in animals and have the ability to work with animals and the general public.
- Posses a mature, professional, and responsible attitude at all times.
- Be willing to undergo a background check.
- Be 18 years of age or older.
- A valid drivers license, state ID, or U.S. passport.
- Be willing to commit to a dependable schedule of your preference and convenience.
- Sign a confidentiality agreement and Sanctuary release form releasing the Sanctuary of any responsibility for injury or illness.
- Abide by a dress code set by the Sanctuary which includes no tank tops, no midriff tops, no cut-off shorts or shorts that are too short in length, no open-toed shoes, and no clothing with offensive words or pictures.
- The Sanctuary is a drug, alcohol and tobacco free workplace. No exceptions will be allowed.
- Children and/or all other persons other than Sanctuary volunteers are not permitted to accompany you during your scheduled volunteer time. Your work as a volunteer is important and requires your undivided attention.
- Your volunteer tenure can be reevaluated and/or terminated at the discretion of the Sanctuary staff at any time.